well I posted something about counterclockwise rotation a few pages back and fortunately HDrock called me on it - it was a complete brainfart from...
:pete:This thread derail brought to you by beer:cheers: To prevent future confusion (maybe Grizzly Adam can put it in the tips section) A...
dishwasher should be hardwired, with a junction box.. or use a pigtail of bx cable.
HDRock have you ever found yourself convinced of something you typed(whilst drinking a few beers) convincing a enough to reiterate - in your own...
apologies - I was looking at my fan upside down from an angle and just about confused myself - thanks for setting me straight
so if you look at the blade from the end all of yours are slopped down to the left? wired correctly meaning someone hasn't jacked up the...
kids should pay for their own college, helping out with books or matching a bit I can see if they are good students. I have far too many friends...
The one appliance coating that did fail on us was on the overhead microwave/range vent. I assume boiling something caused a chemical reaction and...
Mine are Frigidaire, at the time they had a special coating that was designed to not show fingerprints. Side by side tests showed me it worked...
I designed and redid mine in 2011. Had a custom cabinet maker build the cabinets and supplied the granite at a super discount. I should have...
The slip on clips work easy so you can move them around. a piece of tape with pennies works as well, just glue them down after you've found the...
They do close schools but as kid you actually get up earlier than normal to listen to the radio to find out if school was called off:rofl: :lol: I...
Folks used to jokingly rib my folks when my mother was pregnant with number 8 - all of our first names started with S.....were they going to name...
You'll probably lose a few more after this winter
I'm really just looking for a reason to make a small metal furnace:fire:
Coworker showed me a youtube video of these cool creations. [IMG] They pour molten aluminum down fireant mounds and then dig up the casting. [MEDIA]
Same crazy swings here, we went from winter storm warning yesterday to a high of 58 with heavy rain. A little white stuff is OK to look at, so...
North AL through the Tennessee river Valley and North ward got a bit of a mess, and they don't have any equipment to treat the roads. we didn't...
Anyone watching the AKC? It's funny when me an the GF are sitting here seeing bits and pieces of our dogs in each of them. I don't think I'll ever...
Yes I resheathed with OSB as the substrate on my house was Jimmy Carter Board - foil backed Styrofoam. Only the corners of my Cape had 4x8 sheets...