yep. actually around May 2009 I set out on this journey. Like I said there are setbacks. The house would have been paid off now had I not paid...
There is a better mortgage calculator available from Vertex. Excel based http://www.vertex42.com/Calculators/home-mortgage-calculator.html When...
Tune it out - you'd be amazed how much your perspective on life will change.
Here's a rough pallet of where I'm starting(excuse her clutter). 5'x6' half bath, no exterior window, and being on the slab the toilet isn't...
Thanks for the ideas, I'll check out that flooring. I have a laminate in the den(put down by previous owners) and even small puppy accidents have...
you'd have to drive pretty far, its 14F here:shiver:
truly depends on which direction you're looking from:whistle: ccw on the right boot and cw on the left boot...keeps me balanced
yeah and I'm a superstar NFL quarterback with a supermodel wife - but I heat my house with wood....because that 20mil a year just wont cut...
On a serious side try some silicone spray on leather boots, gives a decent waterproofing, I figure it would work pretty well to repel water on...
Ugg boots of course [IMG]
so from the picture that's blowing in the foyer/entrance of the split level main entrance. If you don't use it as the main entrance blowing down...
That was my first thought about the long tiles, but I'm on a slab, the only irregularity in this bathroom is the divot around the closet flange...
Those tiles have amazing depth, online pictures don't do it justice. I suggested it after she browsed paint colors, the bathroom theme is...
Went to Lowe's & HD yesterday and browsed a bit for ideas on renovating the 1/2bath This is "Her" bathroom, and I'm planning on allowing her some...
You only need 1 GFCI(provided it is wired to protect the entire branch of affected areas) per circuit
Norky I posted the last line just so you weren't the target of the statement. I really planned my electrical distribution during my kitchen...
end of the line is fine if all of the circuits on the countertop are covered - but when you have to go into the next room to reset a GFCI to...
so to the things we should add to the original post is: Plan your electrical circuits GFCI's where required on countertop receptacles And this is...
I've removed myself from the pedestal of knowledge and never looked at the fan from a vaulted ceiling downwards upon my fans (pun intended)
I ran them on each circuit - ran or branched multiple circuits in the kitchen to prevent a breaker trip from running too many countertop...