It's ok to let go zap. Just come on down potential for "significant" snow here Wednesdayo_O [IMG]
Welcome to the nuthouse:yes: As for shortening the existing splits a jig made out of scrap 2x4's come in handy. Disregard tipped over wood...
I understand budget constraints, but by doubling the htx's with the same temp water running through them your not going to heat the air any more...
The HTX's are doubled up on one squirrel cage blower - any reason for this? Are both htx's plumbed on their own circuits? or are they series?...
I'm considering the heat pump style for replacement. I'd like to know where they are that cheap in original post. FYI you probably only get the...
So you're really into chains eh Gasifier ?:whistle:
They do ridiculous short cuts all the time on the DIY/HGTV remodels. It's better when they paint over wallpaper to "freshen up" a room for selling...
I guess that's a 48" vanity? Very nice looking
The PDF you posted is for similar heat pump hot water heaters. A 5ogal standard hot water heater runs $554-586...
If you heat with electric you'll lose efficiency. It's the same for anyone heating with electric - going to a more efficient appliance or CFL's &...
When I saw "geospring" I was thinking ground source - which would be way more up front. There have been heat pump water heaters around for a...
It's cause your a nice guy Stinny
extremely sound advice as well. If you can resist the urge to increase your lifestyle on every raise you'll be way ahead down the road.
They broke into regular programming to show the dusting and subsequent wrecks all over the interstate. There actually was a true natural gas...
Anybody ever stop and think how much money banks make off of a house during it's life expectancy? Assume a house is built to last 50yrs. The...
It's official - we've got a dusting(if you can even call it that)...and the interstate is shut down:rofl: :lol:
..or two
:rofl: :lol:
[/QUOTE="Dana B, post: 271960, member: 1376"]"Live like no one else so so some day you can live like no one else" still implies that happiness is...
I don't follow his principles, but do listen on occasion. Wearing one's religion on their sleeve can be off-putting....but it is a free country....