fully expected on my end... But since we're not partying in your laundry room let's see some pics
window panes + fire :thumbs::wacky:
so you've been into this for a while then. what's the story with plugging the upper screen? My screen and upper 1' of chimney is where I find...
[MEDIA] I post the above for new members - the guy in my avatar is not me....wear your PPE:rofl: :lol:
they changed the code to memory corrupted system dump
starving the few remaining brain cells of much needed oxygen
as I opened I thought 710 fluid - but wildwest beat me to it:rofl: :lol: Rottiman, glad to see you enjoying the retirement:thumbs:
sorry for the in-attention span theater HDRock :rofl: :lol:
so he's brought an oxy-acetylene torch in to his fireplace? Or modified grandpa's oxygen machine to light his wet green wood... They walk amongst us
35:21 drygon is dead? - something has more fire
I like how the super dull chainsaw cuts in the first 2mins are edited but the remaining 42mins are relevant? yeah I skipped to 32mins
How old is the stove? 450 shouldn't hurt anything. I've had the overfull firebox spill out when trying to rearrange a split laying on the glass...
please oblige, I have missed yet another pinnacle of intelligence displayed on youtube?
WHAT plow trucks down HERE? it's plain submission - people just give up(after clearing store shelves of milk & bread) and sit home. Bein a...
I owe all the laughs to coal reaper he dug to the bowels of youtube for the "idiot chopping wood" which is what the video should be called - it'd...
No one needs an owie [MEDIA]
Our weatherman man just said: "So what if we forecast 3" or 6" - once we get 2" we're shutting down":rofl: :lol: folks around here get so worked...
My daffodils have been blooming for 2 weeks, they aren't perked up after the lower teens last week but still blooming. Hyacinths have started...
Beautiful sunset smokin I had a cool sunrise Saturday that I kick myself for not getting pics of.. just a bit of a bottom lit cloud deck while a...
I'd be happy to send it that way. The stores are already selling out of milk and bread. This round sounds like the normal snow setup, front out...