Billy Bob is some mix of black lab and what? but he is still a spaz everyday I came home, and any day when I just go to the store for a couple...
Live Oak?
yep just playing with the 441 doesn't count.... s/s pics when it happens brother:D
When the Forrest service does controlled burns around here late afternoon it occasionally turns the whole light spectrum orange. Makes me feel...
I think there's more than I few times I'm glad there were no cameras around... I took a ride down a ladder while re-siding the house years back....
Stacks look real nice Dave. The orange hue could almost fool yourself into believing it was all hedge;)
yes nothing worse than getting sick when on vacation.
Welcome to the hood:thumbs: My hearth looked about like that and then I put this in. The full view and better heat transfer...and yes the GF had...
Yeah Augie I'm onboard with the solar kiln - it did a good job on that pine I wrapped in August. I cut the wrap sometime in late October, and had...
The "mold stack" sounds like a different species of wood? or possibly punky. If the end grain shows some signs of spalting it's begun the decay...
I did a search and found this gem: woodstove ashes (Six Flags area) Do you have steps or driveway that gets icy in bad weather? You need...