:eek: Oh, the horror. Quick, get the vacuum.....
schoondog Been to their distillery in Walden? Nice place, plus you get to try 5 (6?) decent sized glasses of their ciders at the end....free....
Funny, I had a wood burner for quite a few years, and never had the problem shown in the video. I cleaned my glass with regular Rutland glass...
bb, I always just used the "auger brush". Is your pipe 3" or 4"? Mine was 4", and that auger brush is 4". If your pipe is 3", you might want to...
I bought the LintEater, mainly on the recommendation of Mike from Englander. Worked great in my system, but I only had 2-45's to go through....
Me too....she's shining like a new nickel. :D
Me too :eek:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Especially important with the # of 90's you have.....even though it's 4", all that drag can't help.
I like the claim on the box that it's "Indoor/Outdoor" firewood. I wonder what real "Indoor" firewood looks like, vs outdoor?? :whistle:
X3
What's that doing there? That's going to cause a lot of back pressure.....get that thing into the burn pot where it belongs :D
IMO, those are pretty heavy build-ups. Not sure I'd let mine get to that point. I probably wouldn't let mine go more than about 1 1/2 - 2 tons...
What 5 second rule??? :flipeggs: :beerbbq:
:rofl: :lol: