Wow!!! A brand new '16 'Vette for $500.....it's a deal!!! :handshake: Thanks Buddy!!! :banana:
Yup, entered for that myself quite a while back. I keep trying to add more entries, but they're onto me....LOL BTW, local Ford dealer we go to...
Tell Joey congrats for me!!!!!
The Bowtie beats the 'Yota's.... :D:dex: (and the Ford's.....sorry Jay)
Same here....it's time to replenish the "gravy" for the winter.
:drool::drool:
The Lux stats pretty much all have adjustable swings. Jay T. and myself, along with others, are presently using this one....about $48 on Amazon:...
Not this boy.....there is always that "Indian summer". I can't sleep when it's hot, so A/C units stay in until last possible moment.
Just got the 1st frost warning of the Fall :eek: ...........Me no likey. :mad:
Was never a fan.....of even my own. :faint: :rofl: :lol:
Nice looking flame there.
Me three! :drunk::cheers:
Well, to all my pellet burning friends who also burn cord wood, I knew you were all doing the splitting the wrong way.......400hp LS2 GTO log...
:drool::drool::drool:
I bought one at Harbor Freight years ago for $3.99......they're on eBay for less than $5 including shipping. Came in real handy when I moved...
Starting Saturday, temps here during the day are going to be in the 60's & 70's for about 8 days, and 40's & 50's at night. :thumbs:
Really? I always used it in my stove for the summer.....never an issue. AND, it's re-useable. Hydrosorbent SG-450 450 gram Desiccant silica...
Just put a couple more Heart songs on my thumb drive yesterday to listen to in the new car......up to 541 total now, and all randomized in 10...
:cheers::drunk:
My SS payday will be Dec. 28 this year....YAY! :banana: