Don't forget to show Joey the most important tool.....the BFH. Fixes everything. (along with duct tape and WD-40) :dex:
Nice!! Good job dad. :thumbs: Hope Joey was watching & helping.
OK, I have to add this....IF you get the Lint Eater (don't know about the soot eater), make sure you do NOT spin the drill in reverse while the...
Uh Oh........frost warning again for here. :eek: I'm gonna guess it won't get below 35*.
Agree w/ PH....I'd use a Lint Eater or Soot Eater......having the brush spin while you feed it into the liner should do a much better job, IMO.
jtakeman Just looked these up on Tire Rack....gotta get a snow tire/wheel package for my daughters Scion XB. This is what they recommend:...
X2!
Typically, it looks like the 1st pic.....I put a small piece of duct tape over the holes to keep dust out. My old Astoria DID have the rubber...
wildwest The oil ports on the convection blower motor. 2-3 drops in each port about every 1 1/2 months of steady burning. If you need the...
Amazing what the memory of :heidi: will do for you.
Was at Lowes today and saw this out front. Haven't scouted for or bought pellets in a few years, but don't recall seeing or hearing about these....
X3
Hey artc , just stumbled across this video.....turn of the century Blackstone oil engine getting fired: 105 year old 10hp turn of the 20th...
Can't get it here. Best option for me would probably be a cheapie used unit off CL. Don't have a big place, so something small would do, but...
Actually, it's a Whirlpool, but I think they make them for a lot of other companies too.
Had all black appliances in last house, so I continued it here....I think we both have the same microwave (yes, the beeper is weak): [ATTACH]
Wish I had a little pellet-burner in the shack, but will have to make do w/ propane. :confused:
Hope your right (and they're wrong!!)
Just saw this....AccuWeather's winter forecast. Me no likey, at all!! :mad::headbang::picard: [ATTACH]
Hey jtakeman , here's another one you need to sign-up for: You Could Win the Car Brad Keselowski Races