Gee, didn't I say that way in the beginning of this thread??? :whistle:
Cheapest one I saw on fleabay was $48
Agreed! :handshake:
True, but see my post above. I had plenty of airflow, and it still took forever to light.
Yikes!! It's Oct 17th, 7 PM, and it's 70* outside. Calling for 80's here tomorrow & Wed. So glad I didn't take the A/C units out yet. :banana:
Take the ignitor out of the stove completely, put it on something non-combustible or find a way to hold the base in a vise, and put 120v to...
Is this a stove that was dealer installed? I assuming it's a new stove, so even if you installed it, there has to be some sort of...
I'm guessing it will happen in your place.....soon. :wacky:
Some of us aren't that cold-blooded, plus nobody else here who can mess with the stat. :p I don't have to worry about :heidi:
29* here this morning and there's frost on the pumkins.......heat came on and house is a nice 68-69*. Time for :flipeggs:
:yes:
IMO, I'd try giving it a few (2-3) drops of light oil like 3 in 1....can't really hurt, and may solve your problem. If the noise stops, or gets...
Have you tried looking on Craig's List under "Services - Household"? Just a thought.
X2 :drunk:
Unlike :faint:
A great majority of the motors used for the exhaust are ball bearing types, and don't call for any lubing. That being said, many of us try to...
Travis Ind./House of Fire makes a good, solid stove. Had an Astoria and never had one problem. Best place to get auger motors: Pellet and Corn...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
This is the one I got. The adapter (bottom left corner of pic) goes into the pipe & can be hooked to a vacuum ......makes it so easy. The flex...
Skier76 Does it look like one of these? If so, 3 in 1 oil Blue Can (or reg. in a pinch)....2-3 drops in each port. They may be on the...