USPS has LOTS of problems these days. I tracked a package last spring that got sent to 3 different towns for delivery, nowhere near me (1 in...
X2....... Let's go Cubbies!
To piggy-back on the graphics Jay T. showed, just saw these NOAA graphics.....guess it could be worse for my area: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Do you need a reminder of the effects of waiting? :heidi:
Cold is coming your way....down to 46* here.
Uh oh....I see ice on the radar upstate :eek: Say it ain't so........
X2 Jay, our Lux stats doesn't go lower than 45*
Question: If you "shut off" the stove when you leave, how will it restart? I know some stoves will re-start if power goes out while running, but...
:popcorn: :cheers:
Nice! Fir are great pellets.
Yeah! Where's our beer??? :p
I agree....stove looks to be in good shape. Reasonable price, IMO.
As Jay said above, nice shop! I am VERY jealous of the lift. :jaw:
Don't think it will be that bad.....only callin' for a low of 60* here tomorrow early AM. Same as it was today.
Welcome FrozenBC :handshake:
Calling for partly cloudy & 78* today......I'll take it!! :dancer:
:thumbs:
Speaking from personal experience, they CAN partially die. The original unit that came in my 10-cpm quit working on half the length. Still lit...
X4
That is so you don't insert it too far. IMO, you don't need it....just measure the depth that the original ignitor goes into the holder tube,...