Did you scrape/sand down to bare metal before spraying the graphite? IMO, that part of the furnace probably only needs Hi-Heat paint. I used the...
:thumbs:
Glad to see you back bud!! :drunk:
Hurry, or ..........:heidi:
Well, I AM easily confused, but I did get what you meant. Still, never heard of ANY Sunday delivery......ever.
Never heard of that in my life....even for Christmas.
Loosen the screws holding the board, but don't have to remove.....just enough to lift the board slightly. Try putting 2-3 layers of masking or...
:headbang:
:picard:
You got it bud......but see my updated post.....might need cold smoothies for Nov. :drunk:
LP burner has been on sparingly since last night.....going to be in the lower 30's* tonight, and colder tomorrow night. Replaced the filter,...
Englanders and (I think) the Avalon have it stamped on the label.
I take back what I said before....just checked the weekly forecast, and I DO see a possibility of some frozen crap on Thursday :( Nighttime low...
My older daughter is in St. Pete....it was 81* today, and about 66* right now. Winter is the only time of year Florida is to my liking.
Didn't see any of that in my weekly forecast.......must be a CT. thing. :p
UNLIKE! Feel better bud.
Not worth the time. I try to use Fedex as much as possible.....they are the best, IMO.
What $/gal. did you get it for?
I get it....I'm an American League guy (Go Yanks!), but it's been so long for the Cubbies, I can't help but root for them.
Yup....here too....wind is whipping!