"Fire ON!" :yes:
That's what I did when I got the 10-cpm. Worth the delivery to the front step, and the driver even helped me get it up on the deck next to the...
Maybe he had a cedar bush under it.....you know what happens when your bush isn't trimmed. :whistle:
He should have contacted Slickplant and gotten the correct spark bucket. :D Glad no one was seriously hurt.
No way to know.....but maybe they did. IIRC, wasn't it a "left-over"?
Ditto
Never knew they made Hi Temp powder coat. The ceramic I think is cool......not so sure about the powder.
:popcorn:
My suggestion is to consider putting some inexpensive carpeting on top. I'm usually walking into my bedroom closet w/ bare feet, and the...
Real cheap dollar store hand sanitizer is mostly alcohol, so take a cup of pellets, soak in gel, throw in burn pot........
Could just be a coincidence. Find the ignitor feed wires, disconnect from board, connect 120v using jump cord (properly insulated, of course!),...
X3
Even if it's a out n up, 15/16" wouldn't stop me....raise the stove, or if the outlet is far enough from the wall, a slight angle from the stove...
It should be a new stove, IMO.
54* outside now (7:40 PM), house is 70*........no fire needed......yet.
:faint:
Agreed.... Snowy Rivers is the person you need to talk to. She's the resident "old whitfield stove" expert.
More coats of paint.
Not sure what he's looking at.....lug nuts aren't even visible. :rolleyes: Or did he mean to say the nut behind the wheel?? :whistle:
Images not showing up.