What I use these days....available in WallyMart. Love Rain-X to begin with, so this is the best of both worlds, IMO. Rain-X® All-Season...
:(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :( [ATTACH]
41* outside now at 9PM....house is still 68*....no heat firing ....yet.
:eek: Oh, the horror.......
Hasn't been on the forum in over a week.
Absolutely! And don't forget a solid surge protector....the electronics in these stoves don't like surges/spikes. Let us know if you need some...
I don't care WHAT local code says you "could" do......I would NEVER put a stove in the bedroom. You could end up asleep forever. :eek:
Hey vwsunshine! Welcome to FHC :handshake: As for direct horizontal venting, it can and is done, but some vertical in the exhaust helps the...
I can get reg. gas here for $2.15 at Cumberland Farms with savings card.
x5
26* here this morning @ 6:30. "UNLIKE" :(
Yup
I have one thing to say about that............BUH BYE!
That was a loooooooooooooooooong time ago.
:rofl: :lol: :cheers:
That's the connectors you'd unplug if you want to try direct 120v to see if ignitor is good.
Did mine at about 7am.....about 7 people ahead of me, but I was out in 10.
:rofl: :lol:
Personally, the drilled & tapped would be fine by me as long as done by dealer. But IMO, this is the same as buying a "repaired" stove from the...