Use to use all Stihl... But found it doesnt like to come out of my Husky saws real good... Even when its just a cool fall day. So i just caught a...
X2 !
Not good power to weight back then !! But better than a hand saw by a mile LOL !
Keep the meds and backbrace handy :)
Congrats !!!! Looks Niiiiiice... And..... Heeeaaavvvyyyy :)
:eek::thumbs::bug:
I see another part of this hobby i like now :)
Dang :drool:
Besides.......how seriously boring would it be if your saw lasted forever ? Its not only bad for the economy...but extremely...
Use to be a 50:1 guy and never had a motor problem in 20 years ! BUT..........You guys got into my brain...now 40:1 makes me sleep better at night...
NIIICE !! Ive never had a saw with dual digs..but I strive too !! They look flat out mean !!!
That looks like a nice saw . Shoooot......I might want that if the OP doesnt !!! But not for $450 :) Thats a nice $300 saw in my opinion . If the...
Double wow Dex :) LOL !
OHHHH Baby !!! [MEDIA]
How come I dont have one of these ? LOL !! Anyone here mess with these Alky saws ? [MEDIA]