Niiiiiiice !!!
Wow ! Great pics :)
What will they think of next :(
Great pics... And nice work !!
Looks like the pesky Firewood tree ! Lol. But it do look like Ash to me as well .
Nice job buddy !! Jealous... Never get into any pine :(
Wasnt me !!
Ive got a 32" GB Titanium on the way... For a saw I dont even have yet. But ill be prepared now ! LOL :)
Just go to Left Coast Supply online store... They have the biggest selection and by far the best prices on GB bars. I just ordered 2 large mount...
Tons of good info here !
Thanks for clearing that up... As i know there has been some depate on this !
You are correct. But for as cheap as the ones are that just say "Australia" which are made in China...they are still a great buy !
I was looking at LeftCoast supply as well . .I couldnt believe how low the prices . I think they are a good bar !
Thats the best thing Ive been called all weekend :)
:rofl: :lol::saw::rofl: :lol:
You are right ! That xp is from Roger Collins ! Heck of a nice guy.... And very knowledgeable on these older Husky saws. One of thise guys i...
Lol ! I cant find the darn things :)
Nice vid !
Ive used Husky and Husky xp oil forever. Never a prob ! No locked up saws :). Im sure they are all good. Its more how a person mixes it i think :)
Niice !