Lol ! Its fun. They screeeaaammm like a banshee lol !!
Take care of the ole back.... We only get one !
We try :)
Huskys dont like being screwed by a Stihl :)
Thats rediculously awesome right there !!!
X2 buddy !
I think the 021,023,025 had the adjustable carb. But i could be wrong.
It gets a bad rap because the dummies that dont dry it properly and start chimney fires ! Where im at its nothing but hardwoods.... Cuz its...
I have had a few of this family of saw ! Great saw.... And with the muffler mod as shown..... They respond very well ! They do become louder.......
I too looked online and locally... And i came up empty :( Cept for LCS .
This is my first time ordering. And i gotta say its fast and seamless ! Very good communication....and i just ordered this morning.. And they are...
Lol ! I guess i gotta see what these bigger saws are all about before i discount them !!! Dont worry... The big ones will collect more dust from...
Ive never heard of the silicone idea ! Does it work good ? How bout when its time to unscrew ?
From the little cutting of pine i have done around houses.... Just the limbing alone tuckers me out :) lol
Maybe something of the same vintage as my Husky 266. But alil bigger perhaps :)
I use blue locktite ... Seems to work just fine !
Me live me some Cherry !:thumbs:
Perfect day for this kinda work :)
Very nice work !!!
:drool:Me love me some cherry :). Great pics !