Thank you sir ! Bought it from a heck of a nice guy :) I'm toying around just throwing it on the shelf for looking at !!!
It is. I got the bar and chain combo for like $50... So i figured i couldnt beat that !
One of my many hobbies indeed ! I like anything that takes me outdoors ! Ive been called worse than a hoarder... Thats for sure lol :)
You bet !!!
So this is the Husqvarna 266xp from Roger Collins. It needed the safety trigger lock system replaced... So since it was apart.. I cleaned it up as...
Not sure of exact weight... But it feels pretty good !
Are you serious Dex ? I tell ya what..that is fricken sweet man ! You always find the right bar to match the powerhead too . Nice !!!!!!!!
Hey thanks buddy !!! It was on there awhile...and it finally got the best of me !! I think its cool that the rear handle is all aluminum !! It...
I have a 16" on my 545... Lets it run fast and furious !! Id do a 20".... Maybe one a tree or two a year ! These boys are right... Id go 65 to 70...
Oh ,.. Theyzzz pirty !!!! I think they should come with the all red top tho !!!
Lol ! Now thats scary !!!!! Yours does look nicer i must say. I better get to work :)
Thanks buddy :(
Lol :)
Put an ad in classifieds section on here... But thought id at it here as well. Need a good working wire handle chain brake for this 162. Also...
Thank you sir !!!
:thumbs::banana::banana::rootintootin:
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH ! I actually have one coming real soon !! Just have to sell a few things :)
Thanks...I need all the help I can get !! I am for some reason facinated with these right now :) They seem to be slimmer..and handle better than...
I cant even be mad at you ! Lol :heidi::rofl: :lol::drunk:
Thanks ! Definetly will be bringing these to the next GTG !! They are nice runners ! Need stronger arms for pullin LOL !