Platinum doesnt go well in a cold Husky Lol ! All TSC brand now. No more oiling probs.. And i can spend the extra money saved on more saws...
Nice tool to have hangin around thats for sure !
I stopped in a few days ago... Bought 6 gal. of winter... and 6 gal. summer ! I should be set for a year or two. If i had more money.. I would...
So you cut that up with a Husqvarna ... Then threw the Stihl on top of the logs and took a pic ? Lol... Just kidding... Perfect cutting weather...
Great pics !!
I like both places right now. Seems like we can all benefit from some competition !
I inquired about chains for my order as you fellas did. They said they are already in the mail... And they were sorry for the confusion. I gotta...
Hey there you go LOL !
x2 !
I ordered 2 of the same on ......both are not missing any rivets . If you look at the ad....it says combo.....but it never talk about a chain...
Thanks :)
:(
LOL.........I wasnt expecting that big pic :rofl: :lol:
Thank you sir !! Hey...you had better post some pics of your bars too............they look too nice not to show off !! A fella just cant beat the...
Id take a look for sure . Very few signs up in my block of woods........but I heard a local forestry guy say that its coming without stop...so...
I knew I had the pic somewheres !!! This is the tree that needs whacked !! Ive got a good headstart with the Echo CS-271T.....I was able to make...
Those Ash trees deserve it !!! LOL
Oh man Im jealous !!!
Oh I wish me and my Husky545 were there.....there would be Ash chips flyin !!! LOL !
Very nice !!