I'd suggest getting the largest you can afford. More power= less time spent blowing leaves. More power= the ability to blow wet leaves easier....
The way i was shown was to use 400/600/800/1000/1500/2000/3000 grits with water and then a plastic polish to get rid of the haze. We used 3" pads...
Had a good trip to Tennessee this past weekend of july 27th-31st. I have a buddy there in Oak Ridge and we ride Windrock Park. It's supposedly...
Good ol stealerships. Better off doing it yourself now a days.
Amen! Maybe if we just ignore the problem a little longer it'll fix itself and go away. :hair::headbang::doh:
My MawMaw used to cook and eat it. Something like collard greens. About the only thing i remember her saying about it was you have to pick it...
As i kid i watched my father go thru several different surgeries on different parts of his body. None of them were a quick fix.
It would have California plates.
I was thinking sand would hold more moisture allowing for a potential blow out if it were to freeze?
Yea the SM part slipped my mind while writing that. Had a buddy that had one a couple years ago. An SM DRZ. He ended up getting knobbies on a...
Sounds like you've been having fun. The road is probably best to get situated with the bike and how it handles. Now to upgrade to some real...
Enduro Engineering is good stuff. Do you offroad much? What type of terrain/trails?
I would think the goal of farming is to not rely on the government. Modern day "farmers". :picard:
The seller could easily be saying some people stack wood tighter than others. So what he stacks as 1 cord someone else might get 2/3 or 1 1/4...
Are you trying to say that from your experience Craigslist sellers are honest? The wording in the ad, especially what Zach just reposted,...
Deception at its best! Nothing new from Craigslist or fly by night firewood sellers. I got leary reading the add when they went into telling...
I have one in my ktm 300. Wouldn't start on the magic button with a regular lead acid battery. Read on the bike forums the 2012 and older had a...
I was actually looking at the m8. It's just wishful thinking that I'll ever own a helmet over $600. I'll probably end up with a bell moto 9 mips...
Yall got me looking at their offroad one. :faint: VX-Pro4 | Resolute Yellow | Arai
Doesn't sound like much fun. I seem to get stung at least 1 time per year. Lately have been hitting holes with the weed eater.