Sure doesn't take much draft/air flow to keep them flaming. If i burn only lumber scraps I'll turn the air down way sooner than normal and...
Never seen one built without the post holes first. :yes:
I'm not sure I'd wanna backpack that anywhere!
He was cool a couple years ago, just slightly annoying at times. Haven't watched him lately but after reading this thread, sounds like he sold out.
Right! They must think they're gonna melt.
Don't joke too much, they are already planning for electric planes....
Good luck to those that decide to live there. I assume it bans new equipment sales and has nothing to do with using existing equipment a person...
Seems to work as it should. Hasn't bent yet. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well that's a bummer. Do you leave it cocked for anytime more than the current hunt?
Yeah they sure beat that horse to death.
Truth be told, i had this material laying around and only cut one peice to make the whole table! I hung my 160lbs off the far side of the table...
You are correct on Tennessee. Was down there again a couple weekends ago. Here's a video. [MEDIA]
We'll see how it does without a leg first. [ATTACH]
Bout to start welding up a quick table for my dad's splitter. Anyone have any suggestions? He said he didn't need it to cover the engine so I'll...
1 cord. Noway 2. I have another buddy with a 7x14 with 4 foot sides. That'll fit 2 tossed in.
I have a buddy with the same size trailer. Tossed in you gotta mound it up in the middle until it's almost falling out. That's 1 cord.
Oh they know. :headbang::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
If ether doesn’t make it pop off its already flooded or you have a spark issue. I assume it's a 2 stroke blower?
There are rules for the world we live in. I'm sure that guy stepped on alot of toes by deciding on his own to plant that sapling where he did.
Looks like it's just lifted on the miata chassis. Independent rear suspension seams to be there.