On mobile, vertical shows no sigs and horizontal does. I usually use mine vertically unless watching a video so i guess i lucked out there. :dex:
I'm kinda thinking you can say this about most all sales people. Obviously there are honest ones out there but they don't last long or can't make...
The last couple days I've noticed more robins than normal around here. There one area of my yard that there's about 10 on the ground at any given...
That's a no brainer there!
Cool read. Didn't know they were caused by the ash melting! Here's one interesting point i picked up. [ATTACH]
Ohio Dog? [ATTACH]
Almost thought i was going to see a fight. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A few toms making their rounds this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm thinking i might have to with it being the last one.
Not to butt in but you're in Mishawaka? Well I'm just over in Buchanan, MI.
Until you get the trans ones that have no pee hole. :hair: $20+ waisted tho i guess they can be dedicated dirt bike ones. :headbang:
Yeah i just hit reply and then deleted everything else outta the quotes. I'll know better next time.
Not sure why mine didn't post the picture. Guess i needed to save and re-upload?
Momma and her two baby boys from this year. (Couldn't help the glare, it was a bright sunny morning) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I gotta ask...... which one is you? :rofl: :lol:
You don't really have to do anything except pay taxes and...... ya know. Least that's what i was always told. Folding them makes em fit...
4 wheelers are so much more maneuverable. Especially when breaking trails.
Got another window done today. [ATTACH] I started by digging the insulation out from around the window with a coat hanger. Much easier to...
If the price was better..... maybe. Most all fruit wood is on the denser side of most stuff. Dry wood is dry wood tho, so has about the same btu...
Figure this would be a good "journal" for my house remodel project. Here's a quick preface: I have owned the house for about 10 years now. It...