Until you hit play and can see the cut marks on the end of the log. Lol
It's referenced as "hook" by many.
I'm not sure what that is but it looks like a video game of some sort?
Right... somethings gotta get hot to create the smoke. Only way something gets hot in an electrical system is resistance.
Sounds like a bad connection at the battery. If your jump pack will start it why won't a new battery? Battery and jump pack are essentially the...
If that's the case.... i hope I'm gone by then. This one kinda relates. [MEDIA]
What's the cost comparison between the two? How much for the pressure treated vs the ash? Maybe you could just by new ash boards, they won't...
The only thing i see driverless cars/vehicles doing is making more useless people that have no skills. Pretty soon people won't even be able to...
The liability would be huge for manufacturers. What happens when a driverless vehicle destroys property or kills someone? Who's fault is that...
I guess you're definition of "driverless" is different than mine. When i see tractors leave barns and go plow fields on "their own" (obviously...