By gone I assume you meant "hot"... Unless tornado? :faint:
There was a significant forest fire here 2 years ago; about 300 acres were scorched to varying degrees before the blaze was contained. The bulk of...
Maybe you spotted EODDiver out in the wild? :rofl: :lol:
Same here, buddy. In 2020 I had 5-6 gallons at my peak. S.O.P. for me since then is to always have 2 unopened gallons on the shelf, and 1 opened...
Eastern tea berries. I found my first patch of these hiking with the kids on New Year’s Day, and came across another patch now quite by accident...
That’s a lot of nice birch, and I’m impressed that you moved it all by car! I can definitely relate to the little by little factor. It all adds up...
I took my indoor rack outside last night, and put it away until the fall. There were still a couple splits left in it, as well as a handful of...
I still have plenty of smaller scraps of black walnut, which turned out to make awesome file handles :thumbs: They’re just coated with boiled...
I believe that’s a concrete cowboy technique called the Hum-burnt :whistle:
[MEDIA]
Uh oh, your infamous tailgate may finally be on the last of the last of its last legs! I like how you included the picture of the robin and nest...
You guys out there at the Michigan GTG inspired me to fire up my outdoor pit for the first time this year. Gonna do marshmallows with the kids...
ENNNNNNNN OOOOOO :rofl: :lol: No way Jose' These split weird for sure. Kind of like Bradford pear crossed with beech. I dunno, weird. Nothing...
More improvement. I had this brand new Oregon 0.325 chain for my Stihl that I converted to square. Top plate angles are coming in a lot better....
A belated welcome to the club is in order :handshake: Nice setup and first post! That should carry you through the harsh ND winters :)
I’ve burned mountains of “junk” wood in my stove over the years and I have yet to burn a species that made my house colder than it was before I...
If you’ve ever been kicked there it’s not a fun time. [ATTACH]
Looking great :thumbs: I'm going to start hardening off my tomatoes and peppers tomorrow. We have some cloudy/rainy weather rolling in by the...
Hydraulics prevailed. This is enough sycamore for my stacks to say I’ve got some sycamore in my stacks. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What's the trade-off? Loss of torque down low?