Everything I know about getting through a divorce I learned by doing the wrong things. :picard: Somebody told me back then that the pain is...
Personally I think that in the long term it might be possible. Short term I think we’re looking at close to a total loss for most wild trees.
Firewood might be a bit late, but you had your priorities straight. :handshake:
jo191145 I’ve heard rumors that black locust is brittle, yet a lot of people make tool handles from it. If you’ve got a lathe, I’d give it a...
I think I might be out of the bidding. I’d give up the 029, 028 AND the CS400 for that GZ7000, throw in a couple bars and a bunch of chains, but...
I do have a brand new Ruger 10/22 still in the box, with a scope, never shot… but it’s definitely not worth $600! What are you looking for, a CZ...
We’re starting to get some beech mortality here. Some trees with no leaves at all, other trees with a few sparse leaves which are already deformed...
I bought it new in 2020 and it was my main saw for that year. It’s been like every Echo I’ve owned and very reliable. I just haven’t used it much...
Seems to be the new thing the past few years. Have several days over 80, get to thinking about opening the pool for the season then BAM! Back to...
0.325 or 0.375 pitch chain? Any interest in a Huskihl ported 029 super with a custom billet aluminum side cover made by yours truly? I'll throw...
:thumbs: Custom stamped? You have access to a power press?
Don't ever apologize for a "rant" like this. IMO this potentially life-saving information should be added here: Personal Protection Equipment I...
Yeah about that… :emb: :handshake: ;)
[ATTACH]
Oh burgers! Too obvious for me to catch that one.
Buggers? :confused: Is that an Ozark word? My wife can cook some mean chicken wings in our air fryer. I don't use it, but it comes in handy for a...
Leaves and bark look like something in the malus (apple) genus. There's so many different varieties out there and of the 4 I've personally cut,...
I haven't paid much attention to this thread considering I can't post pictures from inside my own job. I didn't realize you were still doing...
Very sorry to hear of your ongoing health issues. I had 3 great uncles that served in Vietnam. Two in the army, and one in the navy. Uncle Doug's...
To me they're just kind of a natural breath mint :) Apparently they have medicinal qualities though, and contain natural compounds that have a...