Guys like him are the reason insurance companies came into being. :)
Easing into the weekend [MEDIA]
I burned a little Iowa-bred hedge a couple times, mixed loads of course. Once mixed with black locust! The stove is still sound and the house is...
[ATTACH]
A real shame to see a piece of family history torn down. But, being that it's only from the 1950s and not an ancient barn built from old growth...
That will look fantastic once framed and hung. Come to think of it, lots of writers were/are a little "touched" Hemmingway, London, Kerouac,...
I noticed a patch of yellow flowers in the woods behind the house recently. Further investigation led me to identify them as greater celandine, an...
That’s an oddball for sure. What’s the DBH? I saw in a database that there’s one planted in SE Connecticut, but it looks to be shrub-sized.
It's all over route 9 in Cromwell and Middletown. Started seeing it 4-5 years ago in those areas but it's expanded badly. Pretty to look at but...
Looks like Connecticut is following suit with the callery (Bradford) pear tree classification. They added a few other species to the list that I'm...
Same here. I used to be able to browse Cabela's site (never so much as bought ammunition from them) but they got wise to that one eventually as...
Looks like that dead snag fell into it a few years ago, bending the the main leader sideways. From there it did a little corkscrew, continuing...
BTDT last July, and this March! :hair: The fridge that was in my house when I bought it quit last summer, so I went to HD and got the biggest LG...
Very cool find, Brad. I've seen these pop up on Craigslist from time to time, but so far I've been too slow to pounce. Are you going to hang that...
Last year I lost the bulk of my strawberries to all sorts of critters. This is going to be a pain getting in and out of, but at least they’ll be...
Great progress and nice work. Definitely a miserable day to be out there working construction. At least we'll be in a dry spell for a while after...
Forum is working but nobody’s hoarding :whistle: We must be coming into the annual summer slowdown.
[MEDIA]
The thing I noticed about oaks and beeches is there is a lot of variation within any given species about the timing of when they finally drop...