Similar concept to what I'm doing as far as adding nutrients to the soil and moisture retention I guess. What I'm doing now is composting on the...
That was exactly my intent where I'm putting the wood chips. Weed/invasive control in the short-term, soil amendment in the long-term. I'm hoping...
This had plenty of green material in it already (leaves) Actually the pile had already started composting sitting at the end of my driveway. As I...
Well this mulch is going to stick around for a while before it rots. It’s mostly black locust mixed with a little black cherry :wacky:The fresh...
As of today I started filling it. Late start to the season this year. I'm sure I'll be in and out of it every hour while moving the mulch.
Maybe my 12 year old can help once the heat breaks. I can't imagine my wife going along with the idea of putting them to hard labor with the heat...
I truly appreciate the offer, but I'm pretty well stocked up on kindling after everything I processed from fall to spring :handshake:
In a straight line distance with a wheelbarrow only about 50 feet. I'm not too keen on working that hard in this heat though, so I'll be using my...
It’s been over 3 years since my first ChipDrop. I’m doing some weed management / land improvement around the house and decided to smother a few...
Brad has given me a couple bags of BL splitter trash for kindling in the past. As long as the pieces are on the thin side, they light readily and...
Do you think when he finally gets to burning it he’ll chew you out for selling him “subpar wood” ? :picard:
It’s a Christmas miracle. A squirrel finally planted a black walnut for me :faint: I collected a couple trash barrels full of walnuts last fall,...
They seem to be relatively rare around here. I've got to get familiar with their product line. I pretty much already have all the class sizes I...
I’m slowly building bar oil inventory again, but at $15/gallon here in the good old Constipation State, it’s a slow painful process :picard: [ATTACH]
Cucumbers are getting ready to climb the trellis. There’s a couple zucchini plants behind them, then the potatoes which are flowering right now....
This was around 7 last night. Nice you have one hanging around your place.
Last night I heard this owl before spotting it. He was watching for mice in a field across the road. [ATTACH]
Very cool gift Brad. Looks to be barely broken in :thumbs:
Sumpin' different... [MEDIA]
I might have been eyeing this myself a few days ago :whistle::whistle::whistle: Husqvarna 346xp chainsaw - general for sale - by owner - craigslist