Lol
No but a lot of people have fire pits in their yards around here
He goes through 9-10 cords of hardwood and 3-4 cords of pine a year. That was right around 4 cords worth
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support. He really is a great kid and very motivated (for his age) although he sometimes needs a little...
Thanks. He knew he was in for a long day and I knew he wanted to quit but he kept on going. In a 10 year olds wisdom, he said “dad I didnt want...
I’m already losing him to sports and friends. Not looking forward to the other distractions for a teenage boy!
Haha! And yeah he’s almost 5’ tall already.
I brought two dump truck loads of wood home and my tw6 to finish up wood for my son who has a firewood business in front of our house. He put a...
There are baby kangaroos up there?
Great accomplishment but no thanks on the weather and the view. I will stick to taking the road up. Haha
I’d love to try one but not for $48.
Wow! Best cloud shot I’ve ever seen.
Are they anything like dry fit shirts? Because when I’m working in heat like that, I can take the dry fit shirt off and wring it out in about an...
Bring lots of water and a few extra shirts.
Honestly, I like a good sweat. Kind of satisfying in a weird way.
Yeah man that isn’t much fun
I have some patio umbrellas but no fans
Yeah it still felt like I was in Jamaica. Went through 3 shirts each day
Yeah honestly I’m pretty beat. Between having to pick up pig feed tomorrow and then get my son from a sleepover about 45 minutes away before we...
No new pics but I did run 2.5 gallons through the saws in the last 5 days