Yes but you tried to link 10,000 years to the end of the last ice age like they were connected in lock step
The wobble you speak of occurs in 23,000 year cycles.
That’s so localized it’s hard to tell.
Because teachers make a decent living?
Honestly they would reach for their gloves right after they put their phones down then not know how to pick up a heavy log because it’s not...
But what were co2 levels 1000 years ago compared to today?
Personally, I think 7.8 billion specks, with about 30% of them living unsustainably would certainly leave their mark.
I would be leery of anything published by The Epoch Times. They are a far right wing media outlet with close ties to China.
It’s also a great place to make money though. I know I get paid significantly more to teach here than my sister and niece in Vermont.
Honestly if the guy can get it, he should! That’s also a high yuppie and money area too so that has to help.
Started making deliveries a month ahead of my normal time. Moved 4 out today. Already have 25 cords ordered and I know my time will be limited...
Haha. Most of them couldn’t hack it!
Very straight grained and easy to split. Has a strong earthy smell.
Should get it split tomorrow and will post pictures
What I meant is that it’s crazy to think that’s typical for them while 90’s and humid is typical for much of the US.
Haha. Nobody accused me of being smart! Loaded this into my truck by hand and moved it about 75 yards to where it sits in the picture. Was a...
Crazy
That’s some uncomfortable heat and humidity!
That’s what I thought at first but it’s much darker than any sugar maple I’ve ever seen before.
Thanks. Most of the pile is much lower and under control at this point.