I’m just not sure why it was directed at me
I honestly wasn’t trying to point that out. Being the spelling/grammar police is a weak move. I put it in quotations because it’s the term you...
I’m confused. I don’t recall ever saying we should stop using gas. Man, what a rant that had nothing to do with what I’ve said in here….too many...
Got a message from a woman I do fall cleanup for saying she had some oak and asking if I wanted it. Said I could back right up to the pile and it...
Yes I have and it has nothing to do with this conversation…it’s not something any of us or our grandkids will witness or have to deal with....
I will go through all of the responses in the morning but I have one question for everyone here. Do you believe in the 6th mass extinction and if...
All straight drain pours! Lol
Maybe if there was as much land covered in snow and ice as 50 years ago, there wouldn’t be as many fires?
Definitely didn’t bring much wind anywhere but parts of north Jersey and NYC got close to 10” of rain
But that would also be very subjective due to how different people store wood and their climate.
You’re going to have some friends come bow season.
I’ve cut while it was getting dark and I’ve seen sparks come out of the exhaust which surprised me. If it’s really dry out with low humidity, I...
Yes. Much. Now it needs to stop raining!
Not when I’m trying to break last years record!
Nah that was the late 80’s. Outside of a random idiot….glad those times are over
I finally got the tractor back today!! Took 7 weeks. Life just got much easier.
Duh, the earth is only 6,000 years old!
Yes I remember that. I also remember how dirty the ocean was back then too. And I’m in tabernacle which deems itself “the gateway to the pines.”
Yep very true and sad. Planned obsolescence sadly is a thing
Those countries are doing what we did 60 years ago. Our air and water quality were horrible until the 70’s. Remember the Cuyahoga River fires?...