Yeah, things are pretty bad not far from me. 6 confirmed tornadoes as of early this morning and widespread areas with 10"+ of rain with most of...
Some serious tornadoes not too far from here…just off to our west
OUCH!!
Yep. Intercourse is next to Paradise. Lol
Looking good. Did you get paid for the oak limb cleanup?
Yep ears will get dripping wet with sweat in that weather.
Yes I have an owb but I already have plenty of uglies under cover. I usually process most of them but this spring the loads came in so fast and...
I have two guys taking this stuff. One is a guy who just likes to break them down for his stove and the other has an owb.
I got all of the logs moved and stacked up nicely along the property line. They take up so much less space when stacked compared to dumped from...
I saw a wind gust reported at 172mph!
Sorry to hear this didn’t work out like you had hoped. Good to hear they didn’t charge you though.
16 years ago was Katrina and now hurricane Ida is going to hit the LA coast possibly as a cat 5 hurricane with winds over 150mph which is stronger...
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed
With finally having the tractor back, I set my goals on getting this area cleaned up and trying to get some organization back. I would love to...
I am going to make one more post on this thread and then I’m going to turn the other cheek and let it all go. I give much credit to the mods on...
More talking points you choose to ignore. Look, you can’t have it both ways: 1) they can’t predict anything. 2) more talking points when they do...
You are trying to compare human understanding of the earth almost 2,000 years ago to now. Maybe you should break out the old tools and put your...
I wasn’t aware the USGS was making volcanic predictions back in 79 AD…please tell me that was an attempt at humor?
Haha yeah that’s about as bad as it gets here in south Jersey
It’s just about a full cord