Haha. Didnt think of it that way but…YUP!
Sorry about the pop ups but it’s kind of a long type for me especially on my phone
The link is at the top of my post
What is a piano burning ceremony? - Pianist My Air Force neighbor just got back from missions in and around Afghanistan. Before he made his...
I probably get a couple cords a year on average so I just throw it in the mixed hardwood pile.
Thank you. Clean and efficient are both important. My mom started to get on me about how there were logs everywhere but not much I could do when...
Yes I do. The biggest problem I have with pick up customers is many don’t show up at the time we agree upon and it messes up my delivery schedule....
So today was my last day of summer. In service day tomorrow and classrooms full of kids on Thursday. I have delivered just over 50 cords the...
Awesome job!
Mulberry makes great firewood. I would get as much as you can
Solid work as always!
damm Jeff that’s scary! Glad it all worked out though
What do you have to move the trunk? Lots of weight there!
Better shift into overdrive now!
As the summer comes to an end so does my daily wood processing. Because I have more wood than ever and due to my kids busy fall schedules, I...
Good work!
Yep as smokin piney said, our area was spared. Only 2” of rain at my place and 2.6” at my moms and virtually no wind. We got lucky
Good on you for helping neighbors in need. Crazy rain totals in the northeast yesterday/last night.
That's a heavy log.