My dad picked up an old Hobart slicer from a school cafeteria 30+ years ago and we’ve run 1,000’s of pounds of meat through it and have yet to put...
Another vote for more sun and wind exposure
People do it all the time. Just don't expect the wood to season very quickly in all that shade.
Looking good as always!
Sorry to hear about the back...that's no fun! At least it loosened up quickly for you. As for the mulberry, that's good wood. I would save it...
Haha...No Thanks!!
I would say with that sun and wind exposure in the open field, spacing or not isn't going to be much of a game changer for you. Its the guys who...
Now that school has started, the only thing I do firewood related these days is deliver. We were off Thursday so I delivered wood for a better...
Get something that holds at least 2 cords of thrown in wood and dumps. I really doesn't take that long to toss 2 cords in a truck.
That's why I cut and split so much wood....to help with that gut!
Never enough daylight so it seems
More like waste yard. I would think there has to be money in running it all through a tub grinder and selling chips/mulch?
500 hours to split 25-30 cord??? I would stay away from anyone making that kind of claim...no telling what else he is lying about.
That's exactly what he's thinking!
And I still have the pool open and the AC on. I like winter but I don't think I want 9 months of it.
Haha. I just hope I don’t hear sirens
My neighbor was cutting trees down this afternoon. He sends me this pic like it was a funny. Dude doesn’t realize that could kill him!
Can't like this post...unless the meeting runs quick and you get out to cut.
As the air gets cooler, my beer gets darker…
Yes it puts on a nice show