He loves to swing an axe but he doesn’t generate enough power to break up the bigger ones and his aim is still inconsistent. He will split what...
How much do you cut and how long do you expect 60 gallons to last ya?
Here is what we have for him so far. Probably a little over 4 cords
Had a little time after school today to finish up this score. Got a tad over a cord cut and loaded up quickly. I don’t get much saw time this...
Definitely red maple.
How would "they" know it's hooked up and running or not? If you have the money to shell out now, I would.
I remember these from my dads beer in the 80’s
I have a couple "beer of the month club" styrofoam boxes laying around....maybe we could start a beer trade in here. Anyone up for that? You say...
I love a good octoberfest
Nice size logs. Easy to deal with.
Absolutely love my son's appreciation for firewood. We stacked the rounds up the other day and every time he goes near them he takes a deep...
I can definitely see this when comparing a field line to deep in the woods but I wouldn't think the difference would be as glaring when comparing...
Can't help with the coffee thing as I've never even like the smell let alone taste. I used to drink a lot of iced tea though in my early 20's....
I never had much experience with ash until last year when I got maybe 5 cords of it or so. This year I've had 20+ cords of logs dropped off due...
I'm just coming across this thread and have read through it all. You run a very clean operation. What do you move the bins and totes with?
Yeah I followed your post on that rental unit....shame it didn't work out like you had hoped.
It absolutely would but he needs it gone asap and I don't have time to split it right now.
I have no means to move/load the logs where they are but if I got a lot of wood like this, I would.
We have a friend who lives in a new neighborhood right behind us. They had a bunch of trees cut down to make room for their new pool install. He...
It’s been a busy few weekends making deliveries and catching my sons football games. I got a chance to do some paperwork last night and tally up...