I won't let ya down man...well, I might, but I'll give 'er heck tryin! :dex:
We have them hanging around the creek at work, the closest is about 40-50', they gone after that! The boss wants to try one fried...they been...
FHC shirts do sound good! Is there gonna be a pie eating contest?! I hadn't heard...I must prepare! :beerbbq:
You talking like the Honda ESP quads?
Sounds like you found a unicorn! Congrats!
They're around in Wayne n Holmes for sure! Of course Wayne county is, or at least has been, the top milk producer in Ohio, so...
You need to get outta Akron more...those cow crossing signs arent that rare out in the country...probably right about the mountain goat one though! ;)
The first one, while funny, is a legit question now if working on a semi...there are "auto trans" with clutches out there...
:binoculars: Nope, no problems here!