It doesn't typically...was the bottle sealed?
Come find out! :D
Come to Walt's! Central Ohio Charity Wood Cuttin GTG
They scared to let him get a bead on their eggs too!
Have never done that...or even seen it.
Not really...but supposedly "coming soon" :banana:
Old ones tend to be tough...just go to KFC, the bodies will be much more tender, and won't break the bank. ;) :D :p
Not a pic, a lil long, but funny. "We have the standard 6 ft. Fence in the backyard, and a few months Ago, I heard about burglaries increasing...
I guess I'm fortunate...as a kid any campfire I was near smoked me out, no matter where I sat...then later when offered cigs I was like "now why...
Tell 'im he can use a fake name :D And this may be media, but most of us ain't very social...:whistle:
Vince needs to be on FHC! :thumbs:
The glass is touching the metal of the door directly? If so that doesn't sound right
Sounds a lot nicer than the mid 90s we've had all week...plus humidity! :faint:
To be fair, I think that lil ash tree was so full of borers that they buzzed it right out into the road! :D
This is Gradall...made in house, heavily galvanized, lifetime warranty water and debris tanks...
This one OK? :whistle: :D ;) [IMG]
:yes: :handshake: Those are gonna sell like hotcakes!
What length do you cut to? Shorter will dry quicker too...
"I missed the pie eating contest at Walt's FHC gtg 2024" :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
My buddy, who is a lifetime auto body guy, tells me that whole ceramic thing is a scam...not sure if he means the prices, or the product (both?)