Need a pic, but I've had ash that was on par with elm before!
Oh no! :eek: He was just posting about a health scare a couple weeks ago...I thought he came back and said it turned out to be nothing?!...
X4
You wish! :p
Nope. I'm not saying it's gopher wood, but certainly not fuel for a cold day.
As far as heating with it, I consider cherry to be shoulder season wood...better used for campfires, smoking, etc. I processed some last spring,...
Good to see ya around again flatbed! :handshake:
Same around here, not 20% less $, so no point in using it. Corn is cow food, not car food.
Waltmart
Seems like walt has lit the fuse of potentially explosive pent up FHC swag demand here...:thumbs:
I'd like to offer you my free hickory disposal services...:whistle:
Just have her take your biggest saw with her to work that day...I bet they let her leave early...:whistle:
We had an oil specialist come into work to try to help us consolidate all the many different oils we stock...he was in the store room and saw that...
Speaking of separated additive, I didn't like how he shook the bottles...should have used a paint shaker or something...2 minutes by hand (and...
Agreed...it has to be the correct spec for the engine...but oil age/freshness is not spec'd, that I'm aware of.
Well, true to the title of the thread, I can say that I learned something new today...very interesting! But, while I don't discount what was...
Yeah I guess I do recall that it happened...I don't think I was there to see it in person at that moment though.
Your goat town goats have dropped the ball on their mowing duties...;) Of course if you can't see it, easier to forget about it, then...
There's always secondary black market...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
I am just about through a jug of Yamalube 2S that is every bit of 20 years old, and probably more...and the seal broken most of that time, still...