Oh man...she could clean up with that! Just need 2 insulated bags...a hot one for the cookies, cold one for the moo juice! Budding entrepreneur...
[IMG]
Was splitting some wood yesterday, turned around, looked up, and saw this..a VERY late lilac!![ATTACH]
YTL-015-431 Log Catcher, Small $51 each on Amazon Stupid Amazon links don't work here for me... Edit: Here, this is a "clip on" like I was...
Next time you get over this way stop by, I'll hook you up. ;)
Best babyQ ever! Score! :dancer:
Yup, works fine.
Thanks buddy... you're all hart...er, did I spell that right?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
They are almost out of stock already?! Sheesh! That usually doesn't happen til at least Christmas Eve... maybe January! :eek: ;) :D:rofl: :lol:
Fortunately a lot of the trees I get from work are down (or need to come down) and dropping/cleaning up is just part of the job...heavy equipment...
Exactly
Generally both ends of the log catchers attach to the web...but like I said, I'm sure you could fab up some clamp/bolt together arrangement onto...
Got some good gut bacteria going, huh?! :whistle: :thumbs:
Nice! I cut one up about that size at work the other day...it was already down though...I just used the backhoe to grab it out of the brush and...
You don't have many options with that style beam...it's either weld on or bolt on...I'd go bolt on personally...a 1/2" hole or two in the web will...
Is that in perpetuity? ;) :D
Sounds like a whack job to me. Money laundering...kinda...sorta?
[ATTACH]
IBC crate shower hack...
Patience young fellers...the swag you desire will someday appear...only Scotty knows the place and time though...;) :hair: :rofl: :lol: