Gotta love New Hampshire.:yes: Sure beats those fru-fru gas units they use now.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. A special wish and a prayer for those who are not feeling well this time of year. Our thoughts are...
We sure will.:yes: I'm glad we had the large Norway maple next to the house taken down a few years back. It had several large leaders off the...
My daughter snapped this one of the toe grabber recently. [ATTACH] Sacked out. [ATTACH]
Making the best of it this evening. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Lots of scanner action tonight. Accidents, transformer pole fire, power outages, downed...
Definitely 1/4" of ice here. Power flickered 4x in the last hour. We are set if it goes out. This storm is bad timing. Forecast says sunny...
The air temp just hit 32. It is pouring rain out now. Lots of accidents and some power outages. We are hoping all this ice melts off quick...
Rain/sleet just set in here. Everything is getting a slight crust of ice. The temp is supposed to be up near 50 later today with a switch to...
Ha, no, I mean I went through a half bag in the forge a few weeks ago.
Yes it is.:yes:
It was mentioned before that it is adjustabe in height, but I haven't seen the lowest measurement. At 36" tall, it won't fit in my application....
Warm air aloft will drop rain tonight and freeze with colder air in place at the ground level. Reports say a good part of tomorrow is going to be...
3" - 6" of snow predicted today into the overnight with a 1/4" of ice on top. It should be an interesting 24 hours.
Here is a good thread for pens. Is anyone a wood turner here? I believe JWinIndiana is a pretty good turner from that thread. I'm just a hack...
My neighbor uses the old pig iron window weights tied to the eyelets.
Congratulations Warner. Great news. Best present to get at Christmas time.
I have the x-27 and I really like it. 6'-1" here. Add two inches with boots. Perfect length for me. I hefted an X-25 at big box orange and it...
I received mine today. Thank you very much. It is tempting to open, but I will wait. It was delivered in much better shape than Pete's...
Maybe air disruption at the damper plate? I just installed one this season and maybe I need to take a look.
I hope he can get things back in order. It looks like he has a bunch of good folks helping out in the thread. I sent a donation over, no raffle...