Up in Gorham NH. I believe these were for sale. [ATTACH]
Expectation [ATTACH] Reality [ATTACH] Happy New Year everyone.
I really appreciate your looking into this Dave. He picked up in NH at an antique shop. I've been looking under different search terms and found...
A friend of mine is the new owner of this flat cast iron skillet. It is a little over 24" across. The bail is hand forged. The only mark on it...
I keep seeing lots of structure fires being reported in the news the past few days. From chimney fires to people thawing frozen pipes with...
Enjoy it, it is quite nice. Walt has the value spot on. One will turn up around here at an antique shop or market. Many of my hatchets are wall...
I've seen these before and I think the flares on that head are really cool. Are you looking to sell it? I'd be interested if so.
My lunch froze in my truck in an insulated lunch bag. Turkey sandwich will have thaw on the dashboard. Grapes are solid. [ATTACH]
Well, I'm not a techie so I can't give all the information about the different options of the Nest. Installation was easy and it was up and...
All of them are users. Great excuse to make more for display. In the spring I have a project lined up to make a colonial cooking tripod for a...
The damper makes a huge difference, especially these past two cold nights. The exhaust is slowed down, the secondaries are slower and floating...
The second project has done a bit of traveling. If I have the story right, Eric VW had a Collins felling axe head that he cut in two and showed...
Nice hook. That is useful for sure. Here is two of my latest projects done over the last few weeks. The first one went to Barcroftb for his...
So it's 13% humidity in the house and 43 % outside. After some calcalatin' I figgered I will open the winder an let all the 43% in. Numbers don't...
We are at 11 degrees. I'm surprised you are that much colder and about a half hour from me as the crow flies. Are you in a valley or low area?...
My wife got me some chaps and a Nest thermostat. I'm learning the features of the t-stat, but so far I really like it. Especially with the cold...
Giving a little kick here. Salisbury steak with mushroom, onions, potatoes, green beans and carrots in gravy. All cooked in one pan, a Wagner #8...
I received a Merrill's tree stick. This is loaded with calculations and measurements. I have some reading to do. Thank you Secret Santa! I...
Your very welcome Brad. Flip it over, the pike point goes left. It has a coating of beeswax, so any nice clothes should probably not hang on it....
I'd be in the plastic sled going downhill. Sounds like a great time. Enjoy.