Luckily this storm is moving fast. Winds are still driving in moisture off the ocean. Once out to sea, the cold on the backside will get pulled...
One report south of Boston is that waves smashed the windows out of an oceanfront home and the National Guard has an amphibious vehicle rescuing...
No pics yet, but wow, 18" is a good storm. Not much wind here, more coastal. We are watching the storm watch on TV. Lots of coastal...
I have the 4 ft ones from big orange replacing the dual T-12's. More light, no flickering when cold in the basement. One over the bench has a...
Is the remaining wood at the base figured? Looking at all the lumps and bumps, it looks like it would have some nice grain. My first thought is...
This massive storm on the east coast is just pulling that cold arctic air down.
I dont mind the snow, but the last storm did not melt back and there is packed snow and ice everywhere that will be dangerous. The shoreline...
More like B.S. artist... Both are very unfortunate stories that would taint me enough to be reluctant to help down the road without more...
That is great news Dennis. I'm glad for both of you.
I hope your mother has a good recovery Horkn. That must have been quite a surprise. Storm prep this morning. A blizzard bearing down on N.E....
But they are side loaders and clearance issues arise to side trim on mantles, as well as awkward loading. Also depending on how far in the stove...
The combustion info is in the manual. Cigar burn on the F45, Castine has the front doghouse. F45 reviews mention longer burn times and softer...
I appreciate the info though and real experience. I'm fading here too.
All too big to fit in my fireplace opening. I'm limited to size. I was chatting with Ray and his Alderlea is more convective than radiant. I'll...
The Rangeley is quite a heater btu-wise but the Greenville is close in footprint to the Castine.
Thank you Pete. I don't think the F45 has the winter grill option. Cooking on top again would great again. Looking at the efficency numbers,...
I'm always looking at different stoves and comparing btu's and burn times to see if there is one that may fit our needs better. I run a Jotul F...
She sure does. Seems she bites stuff when she does not get her way or if the "staff" does not feed her in time. [ATTACH]
Looks like she got hot. Any chance of an ash pan air leak?
Next year's calendar material. Very nice.