We had two days near 60*, and our snow is gone off the lawn. Very strange for January. The flex connector on my truck exhaust just about let go...
I've read that Kelly axe and Mann Edge Tool co both made Keen Kutter. The large manufacturers rebranded their products for the customer....
I'd start off by measuring the flue size and making sure a liner to fit the planned stove or insert will fit down the flue. A visual inspection...
I'd be curious if it works. Makes sense that it would. You could always bend some expanded sheet in a "v" and put it upside down across the...
The wind took care of a lot of the roof snow here. I'm surprised you had that much on yours.
We have that a lot around here in the post war neighborhoods. Shingles or aluminum siding up to the eaves. Pine boards run vertical up to the...
The big door glass really radiates the heat. I'm curious about the firebrick lining in the 45. I'd like to try one.
The owners had coyote problems back a few years. They shot 17 coyotes in a year which really surprised me.
I have the Castine in a fireplace opening. I was looking at the F45. Similar BTU's, F45 has a longer burn time. North/south loading with "cigar...
A little cabin fever here with the cold weather. I worked some more on parting out an older table saw and made some corn chowdah with bacon and...
Time to "un"-retire perhaps Dave? :whistle:
Oh, that is the best stuff I've used. I hope she finds relief.
I thank God for our first responders and National Guard who were there to help these families.
This works very well for me. I used to get cracked hands, this has helped a lot. I definitely drink a lot more water as our humidity in here is...
A few pictures today in my travels. More of a good snowstorm without tree damage and power failures. Drifting snow and high snowbanks is the...
Nor'easter at least. Inland from the coast it was more of a good snowstorm. With the winds picking up moisture from the ocean and rotating...
Road crews did a great job. Down to bare pavement for main roads and highways. Cold is moving in with the wind. Drifting snow is a problem...
Not sure why they need to give storms a name. "Wicked bad Nor'eastah" works for me. Reports have the coastal flooding today almost as bad as the...
First time I heard this. Huge drop in pressure.
Just over 12" here and powder dry. Supposed to hover around 0* this weekend, but we should not have to worry about ice like the last storm. Most...