We had 29* this morning and fog that froze on everything. The roads weren't bad and the weather guessers said 50* by noon. It ended raining...
I have little clearance above my stove to the lintel. I ended up forging a longer handle with a lever end for the damper so it sticks out past...
It should fit. My only thought is that it needs to clear any screws securing the pipe and collar. I had a plate damper in the t snout when I had...
Mag Craft, that Dunlap I believe is the economy line that Sears had way back.
My mother said the nuns had pockets for the yard sticks when she was in school. And they carried them too.
One word. Nuns.
The True Temper line was made by Kelly axe post 1949. Mann Edge made some True Temper. Edit: I found some information that True Temper may have...
A little up front cost, worth it in the long run.
That lead me to replace our mudroom door. Old single pane wood frame door would fog up boiling water. Replaced with insulated steel skin door...
Any thoughts about painting it up and flipping it for a few hundred and buy something bigger?
Is that edge beveled on one side like a hewing axe. It looks pretty nice. Any stamps on it?
The local version. Remembering Savoy's 'Crooked Forest'
I'm just here to read the auto corrects.:D No, really great place, great members doing great things.
No doubt you left some lasting impressions over there. Too bad he did not make the jump or dual citizenship here.
I really like them. No issues, installed well. No complaints. I bought them for the wood interior trim. They must be in close to 10 years now....
We have a lot of slate roofs in our area on late 1800 - early 1900's houses. Many of them have copper snow retainers down at the lower part of...
So worth it. I had an old single pane Andersen crank out hopper window over the sink. I replaced it with a 400 series and it was such an...
Any opinions on snow keeper bars on the roof over the driveway?
[ATTACH] I grabbed this at an antique store today. I think the knob top handle was cut off years ago. Just under 48" I got some funny looks...
We stopped at a local antique store today. They had a few unmarked Wagners, a Griswold pancake iron without the base and a nice Wagner cornbread....