X2!!!
X2!!! Hoping both tree killer and BCB have had a great day!
Good to see you basod :handshake: Hope everything goes smoothly for y’all- I’m sure you’ll photo-document the rest of the job. :yes:
I’ve had acceptable fire pit wood at 6-9 months, but CSS’d for stove minimum year. :yes:
Thanks guys! :handshake:
Thank you Jill! :) :handshake:
Thank you Jason! :handshake: :salute:
Thank you Al :handshake::)
Had a great day Woodwidow - thank you!!!
Thanks y’all!!! yooperdave, you wouldn’t have shown your face anyway!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome aboard Bear6 :handshake:
I need to quit. I’m down to under a pack a day, coming from a soaring high of 3 packs a day after my dad committed suicide in Nov of ‘19. Progress...
Thank ya- :handshake:
Thanks Kev:salute:
Thank you Dennis! :handshake:
With a little time and heat it will smell like smoke.
Only answer.
“Thank you everyone!!!” says Fire Flake :thumbs:
So terribly sad. Too young. Prayers for a peaceful rest, strength for his family. Brian had a great wit, fantastic and fun threads/posts to...
No worries buzz-saw :yes: