You now have the ultimate drool worthy pics to help you design your setup. :yes: Kevin in Ohio - absolutely outstanding work, pics, and...
X2. Plus I’d be the one footing the additional bill.
Yep. Guilty of same. :hair:
Yep, this ^^^ :handshake:
Super nice work Biddleman :thumbs: :handshake:
Is that like “top of mind”…….? :eek: :rofl: :lol:
That woulda been some hella aim, considering it was the only piece pizzin’ in the fire… We always took it to be that 1 stubborn piece of oak that...
Nope. Straight outa the shed/garage.
All in good fun!!! :handshake:
Gary_602z, you can start a Dec GTG tradition! And we’ll see whether or not splits pizz in the fire pit like we’ve seen them do in Michigan during...
“Save the neck for me Clark!”
Love it.
That saw looks familiar. :handshake:
Indescribable. :(
Terrible :(
Horrible. :(
I say yooperdave could think of someone who would still complain about the trigger being hard to pull. :sherlock:
I bet that depends on how long after… :whistle: :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Dang!!! Long time no see J.Walker :bug: :handshake: Hope you’re doing well!:salute:
[MEDIA]