15-20 minutes, anyway ;)
If i didnt know better, I'd think that accent might have a little Yooper or Sconnie thrown in for good measure. Sounds normal to me lol
Pics from this morning. My plow is a 9'-2" Boss for reference. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm only an hour and 15 from him. I wanna play too
Shaun Carr. Srcarr52 on ope or AS. I've had him do it before, not sure if he's still doing it or not though
I know a guy that'll add a decomp right in front of the spark plug if the top of the cylinder is flat. He's not terribly far from you. Pm me if...
Here's Rope's 261 [MEDIA]
I already approved it :cool:
Lol. They're both there now
[MEDIA]
I blame the Russians. I've edited,deleted and re-pasted 3 times. I think they finally caught up to me
$1.62 here from our company. Other local companies to here are getting $2.30
Not certain. I thought the original quick stop went away 20 years ago. dall might know
Nice job finding that. I'd say it's pretty accurate too
That could be it. I know he was working with some sort of drilling machine. He was probably on maintenance
Isn't he the guy who posted pics of core drilling at -40 or so?
Totally different saw. Might share a few of the same screws. Maybe the chain tensioner.