Where does the other switch terminal go? Should go to a ground screw. Make sure that screw isn't corroded .
I'd be all over it with a 24" bar and a 395. You'd have it quartered in a couple hours
Doesn't need to be a full synthetic to be good. Semi synthetics actually protect against internal corrosion better than full synthetics, as not...
I don't put the whole lot of faith into user reviews. Lol. :cheers:
You have to adjust your vise for the thickness of your drive links. If you run .050 chain through it and have it set up for it, the vise is not...
Try 55° on head tilt, 25 chain angle, and 10 on the vise tilt. And only lower the wheel enough to sharpen with the radiused portion of the theel,...
Dad had a decent sized firewood business when I was a kid. Had a flat bed 1 ton 7' wide. We stacked 5' high and fit 5 rows in the truck 16-20"...
I believe you can..... Chain Grinder / Super Jolly W / Hydraulic Clamp Chain Grinder / Super Jolly W / Hydraulic Clamp
I see what you did there...;)
Theyre $280 now
I believe so. There's a thread on ope about guys getting them for $270
The g2500 zenoah uses the A041 mount.
Is it weird that I can smell breakfast cooking 6 weeks ahead of time?
We're down to about 16". It snowed here for 5 minutes and then went to a light rain. I bet it's mostly gone by Monday. Ps... my plow is still on...
Agree completely. We all need one of Doug's splitters in our pocket to whip out and take care of the bigguns
24" dbh red oak yielded about 1.5 full cords for me. 16' long x 8' high x avg 18" long
Many times, the aluminum transfer can be cleaned off the cylinder and you'll only need to buy a piston and rings. But you'll still need to find...
Not sure on the amount in the whole tree, but there is 4x more wood in a 32" round than there is in a 16" round
Yes. They are now rebadging them as Redmax. No more Jonsered. And not all models will be kept in production
:):zip: