Yes, but you still need a ratio of 14.6 parts of air to 1 part gas for it to burn effectively (12.6 is best for power, while 15.5 is best for...
I use the same numbers, unless it's semi chisel. On semi I don't tilt the vice. I set the grinder head to 60 rather than 55 otherwise you won't...
Gratuitus old pup pic. He'll be 14 in a month [ATTACH]
Mine only came with the 1/8", so I ground few chains with it. Picked up a 3/16 and it was much better. I also grabbed a 1/4" and ground it flat...
Youre gonna want the 3/16 wheel for 3/8. The other one will work, but it'll leave extra metal in the gullet that'll need filed out. Even with the...
[ATTACH] The biggest problem up here is the salt. The silicone or epoxy actually seems to keep it out. But I could see where the really thick...
Your shoes look almost new. Like others said, make sure the magnet lever can move freely and that it pushes the top of the shoes out. Its usually...
That'll do too. I mounted mine with the board vertically where you'll be mounting yours on the bottom of it and clamping it down. It'll be...
Shindaiwa. They're partnered with Echo now.
Do you have a bench vise? I mounted mine to a 2x6 about 16" long. I lock the 2x6 in the vise when I need it and hang it up out of the way when...
There's a fully automatic one that goes for about six or seven Grand I believe
Probably a little corrosion somewhere on a ground connection. Or the switch wire has a break in it and it's making contact now. If it does it...
Yep they're both up there pretty high on the list
Peel off breast, salt and pepper, shove it on a stick, hold stick over fire for about a half hour. Best snack ever
Hens are smooth on top.
Ruffed grouse. They're known for flying into windows around here
I don't have that model. I'm familiar with it though, as a bunch of guys on ope got them. I have heard they need a little hydraulic oil. Aw32,...
By the way, I didn't listen to your advice. I bought that same POS 394 aftermarket coil and threw it in the circular file after it wouldn't run....
It's more model-specific than that though. Why the 394 coil is junk, I have no idea. Chinese ms361 coils are the same way. Junk out of the box....
Mounds and mounds of noodles. Noodles for miles ...