[ATTACH] Here's where mine runs
That won't happen
lol I forgot about the 034 super too being built
lol I have ported 026,036,044,046,046,066,261,361,461,461,661,hybrid and another 261 in the works and a 064 with a 650 cylinder happening soon as...
lol shhhhh let it happen slow
Lmao
Evening mike how's you
I can cut a heaping truckload 8 foot bed in about 15 minutes or so When you can save 1/3 of each cut time it adds up
lol I have videos of saws and can tell you who did them and what is oem or aftermarket and what chain I'm running on them
A year and a half ago I didn't have a ported saw I'm close to 15 ported saws now
Lol yes at the gtg races my saws had the chains we ran all day in the oak
Hopefully it stays calm
Lol
evening tom hows you and what do you have to do now that roads are clear
lol next time ill put on a new chain
lol you gotta want it and i need to put a elastostart on it so theres a little cushion when pulling
lol no it does good just a little hard to start it bit jason at the gtg i think it was him
evening mark hows you
nfl does not exist anymore lol if you watch nfl youd blow more than bubbles lol
i heard the wolverines lost yesterday