Evening Kevin how's you
I have a couple saws by Kevin and they are runners I need to run them more and get videos
A lot of saws around here are homeowner saws so I try to get a little more out of them I have a 290 with a 044 carb and open exhaust that runs good
lol I don't usually worry about looks as long as the important stuff isn't broken
im looking for another saw right now to play with but its just a homeowner saw with a few different parts
all ive done so far is switched carbs on my tree monkey 066 when he did the saw he said he had problems with the carb so at kevins gtg i gave him...
atleast you have coffee
evening tom hows you and work
messed with suburban and took tires to my building at moms
im ok coffee time being bored
evening mike hows you again lol
nice loader