Good morning, members. Hot day ahead. 70⁰/92⁰ humid. Chance of afternoon thunder storms. It'll either be that I go for a walk, or split...
Blueberry season here. [ATTACH] Not as many as last year's bumper crop. If I can collect an equal amount every other day, I'd have no...
The daylilly bed is looking colorful. [ATTACH] The 1st tiger lily blossom opened [ATTACH] Driving around the area, I noticed Rose of Sharon in...
I thought we were a better country. Apparently not. We need to be better. Prayers for those injured and killed, and for their families.
Good morning, members. Praying for those shot yesterday and for their families. A sad day. WE as a country need to be better. Hot day...
With a rainy day ahead, I said screw it, I took my umbrella and out for a walk I went. 2 mile loop around the neighborhood. At the 1 mile...
Add pressure treated to the list.
I'd count Benjamin's anytime, anyplace.
Good morning, members. Rainy day today. 72⁰/85⁰ continued muggy. No plans for the day. Lots to do outside, but not in the rain. Be safe...
Now what on earth would you do with those logs? :rofl: :lol:
Nice looking rounds and splits!
I decided my morning walk was to be behind the lawnmower. Always feels good to have that done! :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Slightly less warm and humid. 69⁰/87⁰ still muggy. After going for a walk, I'll pick some blueberries this morning....
Nice that it was cut to your length!